keisei yevonne anzai registered art therapist MA, RCAT, BCATR
Canadian Art Therapy Association, R.C.A.T.
British Columbia Art Therapy Association, B.C.A.TR
California College of Arts and Crafts, Oakland California, BFA, MA
Vancouver Art Therapy Institute, Vancouver, BC, Canada, VATI
Carl Roger‘s client centered and humanistic approach
Fluent in English, Japanese and simple Chinese
▷ Work experiences in Vancouver, BC, Canada:
● Laurier Annex, children ages 6-12,
Tilicum Annex, children ages 6-12,
Bayview elementary, children ages 6-12,
Elsie Roy elementary, children ages 6-12,
with learning disability, separation crisis, behavioral issues, trauma,
grief, attachment issues and sexually abused.
● University of British Columbia Psychiatric impatient mood disorder unit.
Richmond General Hospital inpatient & out - patient psychiatric unit.
● Adanac Park Lodge Residential care home, seniors with dementia and Alzheimer,
and adult with mental illness.
Little mountain Place residential care home, seniors with dementia and
Creator and organizer of an exhibition for Alzheimer and psychiatric residents
titled "Forget Me Not" at Gallery Gachet,Vancouver BC.
● Sancta Maria Recovery House, women with addiction.
● Stenberg College, guest speaker on "Art Therapy & the Elderly".
● Private practice
▷ Work experiences in Tokyo, Japan:
● Private practice
● ASK Human Care, art therapy workshops.
● Meiji Gakuin University, art therapy workshops.
● Kobe Design University, art therapy workshop, Kobe.
● National Center of Neurology and psychiatry, National Center Hospital,
lecture and art therapy workshops.
● Nerima City Education Center, art therapy workshops, children (ages 7-12).
● The 12th Menopause and Aging Healthcare Medical Conference, speaker and
presenter on art therapy.
● The 13th Menopause and Aging Healthcare Medical Conference,round table
discussion chairperson on art therapy.
● Silva Villa Kooyama long term care home, seniors with dementia and Alzheimer.
● Private clinic, art therapy workshops.